Important Dates: 2018 ET Football Schedule Details
Attention ET Nation! Head Coach Diaz has released a preliminary 2018 schedule. The 2018 season will kick off in full swing at our March 15th All Parent Meeting in the El Toro MPR (Multi Purpose Room) located in the center of campus at 6:30PM.
The schedule also includes our summer dead period information for your convenience in planning your summer vacations. You will also find Spring, Summer, and Fall Football Camp dates, preliminary passing tournament dates, and other important team functions vital to our success. The campaign for the 2018 season starts soon! Please mark your calendars now because together, we win!
- * March 15th – ALL PARENT MEETING IN El Toro MPR @ 6:30*
- March-July 21 Sell Program Ads & Banners
- May 8th – June 7th Spring Football (approx. 2:30- 6pm)
- May 19th 7on7 Air Strike Tournament Dana Hills (Varsity)
- May 26th Cal Lutheran Passing Tournament (Varsity)
- June 7th Blue/Gold Game
- June 9th – Golf Tournament Tijeras Creek Golf Course
- June 15th-16th – SDSU Passing Tournament (Varsity)
- June 18th – July 7th Summer Football Camp
- July 4th – Off Day
- June- July – Letter Campaign
- July TBD – Pancake Breakfast/ Lift A Thon
- * July 8th-Jul 29th Dead Period – Take Your Vacations!*
- July 30th –August 11th Fall Football Camp
- August 4th Casino Night
- August 10th Scrimmage
- August 17h Season Begins!